A temporary tattoo is a great way to show your support for a cause or show your personality without the commitment of a permanent tattoo. Making your own temporary tattoo at home is easy and only requires a few supplies. With some printer paper and a few other household items, you can create a unique tattoo that will last for days. Let’s explore with Manymoon through this blog
How To Make A Temporary Tattoo With Printer Paper
1. Water slide paper is available for purchase. Water slide paper is used to make tattoo stickers. This makes them stick to the skin and last longer. Water slide paper can be purchased at a craft shop or online.
- Normal printing paper can be used if you don’t have water slide paper.
2. You can either find a photo online or make your own. Look online for cool tattoo designs or make your own with Photoshop.
- You should choose a tattoo that speaks to you. You can print special symbols, characters, or drawings of animals.
3. Print your photo. Make sure to flip your tattoo before printing it.
- Printing in color is possible, but black is the best.
- You can print the image as large as you like. A smaller size is better if you are creating a lot of tattoos.
4. Take your photo and cut it out. You should leave a 1/2-inch border around the edges. You shouldn’t make the picture too small.
5. Your picture should be soaked in perfume. Spray your chosen scented perfume on the back and front of the paper. Use a large amount.
6. For three minutes, soak the photo in hot water. Place your photo in a small bowl or sink filled with hot water. Let the picture sink by gently pushing it down on the surface of the hot water.
7. Let the paper soak for three minutes. To remind you to take the paper out, it’s a good idea to set a timer. After the paper has soaked, take it out of the water and spray it again with perfume.
8. Apply the tattoo to your skin. You can choose an area on your body where you want the tattoo, such as your arm or wrist. Spray perfume on the side of your tattoo paper.
- Spray the perfume on the ink side of the paper once it is applied to your skin.
9. Allow the tattoo to stick to the skin for seven hours. After the seven-minute timer has expired, remove the tattoo carefully. Start at the edges and slowly peel off the paper.
- You can wash off any paper residue from your tattoo with water. Don’t rub it off as it could cause irreparable damage.
10. Pat the tattoo dry gently with a towel. You now have a temporary, waterproof tattoo that will last up to one month.
- Rub alcohol on the skin to get rid of the tattoo.
Is There Another Way To Get A Temporary Tattoo?
If the perfume method is not for you, there are still other options to get temporary tattoos.
The Sharpie method is the most popular way to fake a tattoo. You will need a Sharpie and tracing paper. The design can be drawn by you and transferred to your skin. Or, you can print it out. You’ll have a temporary tattoo that lasts between 3 and 5 working days.
You can create a fake tattoo using the eyeliner method. You can simply use the eyeliner to draw your tattoo design on the skin. Once it is dry, spray hairspray onto the tattoo. The tattoo should last between 3 to 5 days. If you aren’t satisfied with it, you can wash it with soapy water and lukewarm.
The Prinker – A Prinker is a small device that allows you to create temporary tattoos by printing them onto your skin. These tattoos are waterproof and look exactly like real ones. You can choose your design from the Prinker app, and then roll the device to where you wish to place it.
1. These Tattoos last how long?
Temporary tattoos, of any type, tend to last between 5-10 days. They can also last up to 3 to 5 days if they are exposed to water and friction.
We estimate that perfume temporary tattoos can last for up to 10 days depending on how large the piece is and how carefully you transfer it. Wear loose clothing to prevent the tattoo from slipping and to prolong its life.
2. Are Perfume Tattoos Safe?
Perfume temporary tattoos are generally as safe as possible. The skin is generally safe from perfumes, unless it’s allergic. Some people may experience skin irritations, rashing or burning after applying too much perfume to their skin.
Avoid perfume tattoos that cause allergic reactions, irritation, or rashing. Perfuming your skin can cause burning or discomfort. You should wash it thoroughly to stop the process.
3. What kind of perfume should I use?
Any type of perfume can be used. We don’t recommend that you have the most expensive perfumes in a collection. That would be excessive. You can buy a lower-quality perfume at beauty shops for around 10 to 20 dollars. Even children’s perfumes can work, provided they don’t contain too much ethanol or alcohol. All perfumes, EDP, EDT and perfumes will work fine.
You may simply produce a temporary tattoo with printer paper by following the steps outlined above. Please leave your remarks in the comment box if you have any questions or want to share your experience with this post. Thank you for taking the time to read!